Ford Protect Plans
Ford Protect Maintenance Protection Plans
There are Pre-Paid Maintenance Packages for your vehicle, made to cover any recommended services listed in your owner’s manual. It’s an easy way to keep your vehicle in top condition. Plus, enjoy even more coverage too!
Hassle-free service for your busy lifestyle.
Select one of the plans below, when you buy your Ford from Bayfield Ford in Barrie. Contact us to learn more.
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan
Maintain your Ford with recommended service visits at Bayfield Ford. Keep your vehicle running in tip-top shape.
Limited Maintenance Plan
Get an engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation – all part of the regular maintenance services provided for your pre-owned vehicle under the Limited Maintenance Plan.
Ford Protect Extended Service Plans
Save money on repairs! Even if your New Vehicle Limited Warranty has just expired, you can still benefit from a Ford Protection Plan. Get additional coverage on many vehicle components and save on the cost of unexpected repairs.
There are many flexible options available. Choose your ideal plan here:
Ford Gap Insurance Plan
Unfortunately, some vehicles get stolen or found in unrecoverable conditions, which may end up in a costly bill. This is mainly due to many insurance settlements valued less than the outstanding balance of vehicle contracts. With Ford GAP Insurance, you will be protected in these situations, for a stress-free driving experience.
GAP is only available at the time of vehicle purchase.
Contact us to learn more about Ford Backed Plans today!
Why Ford Protect?
Once you purchase or lease your vehicle, protect it from unexpected bumps in the road. Whether your Vehicle Limited Warranty is expiring soon or newly expired, Ford Protect will safeguard you against unplanned repair expenses, thanks to added coverage of many vehicle components.
Choose A Ford Protect Plan
There are several plans and coverage options under the Ford Protect Plan. Find the right one that suits your needs, driving style and vehicle today.
Top 10 Reasons To Get Ford Protect
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*.
- Provides non-stop coverage.
- Time, distance and deductible options.
- Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs.
- Vehicle service by Ford-trained technicians using Ford-approved parts.
- Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components.
- Includes Ford Protect Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected Ford Protect coverage.
- Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford Protect.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Ford Protect coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (Ford Protect coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law).
*Lincoln Protect is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.
First Canadian Protection Plans
Buy with confidence from First Canadian Insurance Corporation – the largest provider of premium aftermarket security protection, mechanical breakdown, and appearance protection products in Canada.
First Canadian Protection Plans offers a wide selection of products to get you to your destination, with peace of mind:
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection: Extended Warranty Plan.
- Platinum Shield Auto & RV Protection: Interior & Exterior Protection Plan.
- Platinum Security Protection: Shield your vehicle's exterior and interior against harsh conditions.
- Platinum Key & Remote Protection: Coverage for lost, stolen, and damaged keys & remotes.
- Platinum Tire & Rim Protection: Available for both new & used vehicles.
- Replacement Insurance: First Canadian Vehicle Return Coverage.
- Millennium Asset Protection: First Canadian Total Loss Insurance Package
Contact us to learn more about First Canadian Protection Plans today!