At Bayfield Ford, we strive to Serve you better, each and every day. This means making sure that your pre-owned vehicle also Serves you better, each and every day!
Why Buy Ford Certified Pre-Owned
- 12-month/20,000 Km Comprehensive Best-in-Class Limited Warranty Coverage
- Quality Vehicles
- 172-point inspection by Ford factory-trained technicians
- Full tank of gas
- Completed oil/ filter change
- New wiper blades
- Reconditioning with Ford OEM parts
- CARFAX® vehicle history report
- 24-hour roadside assistance
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty is provided for 12 Months or 20,000 km (whichever comes first).
- The CPO Comprehensive Limited Warranty starts from the expiration of the Ford New-Vehicle Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty or the date of your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase.
- Deductible: Repairs done under the Ford New-Vehicle Limited Warranty have a $0 standard deductible.
- Repairs done under the Ford Certified Pre-Owned Comprehensive Limited Warranty have $100 standard deductible.
- To obtain repairs or services, Ford requires you to return to your Ford Dealership or any participating Ford or Lincoln Dealerships in Canada.
Any pre-owned vehicle that passes our 172-point inspection becomes a Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle. The 172-point inspection is comprised of 9 categories:
- Vehicle history
- Road test
- Vehicle exterior/ Vehicle interior
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Underhood/ Underbody
- Hybrid/Electric vehicles
To become Ford Certified Pre-Owned, a pre-owned vehicle has to be less than six years old and have fewer than 120,000 km on the odometer. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is then run to identify any issues that don’t meet our standards. Areas checked include:
|Flood vehicles||Odometer issues|
|Fire damage||Accident history|
|Salvage vehicles||Vehicle title history|
|Branded title||Frame damage|